Google+ ZONA CURIO: CURSO DE ESPAÑOL EN "THE GUARDIAN" (Parte 4)
GIF Meetic Like 728x90

CURSO DE ESPAÑOL EN "THE GUARDIAN" (Parte 4)

Cuarta y última edición del curso.

1. "Yo me lavo las manos". “I wash my hands (of this)/I've got nothing to do with this". How to do it: the hands are briskly rubbed together and then held in front of the body as if to show they are clean.
2. "Te vigilo" "I'm watching you". How to do it: the index and middle fingers are first pointed at the eyes, then the index finger pointed at the person being addressed.
3. "Corta" "Get off the phone/stop wittering". How to do it: the index and middle fingers imitate the movement of a pair of scissors.

4. "Te lo juro" "I swear, you have my word". How to do it: thumb inside a clenched fist, the hand is raised to the mouth and the thumb kissed before throwing the hand forward and flicking the thumb up.


Votar esta anotación en Bitácoras.com

1 comentario:

  1. hola como estas amigos? si quiere viajar a estambul o turquia puededisfrutar su viaje su vacasionviaje estambul

    ResponderEliminar